Кыргызстандагы эң ири букмекердик кеңсе - Mostbet менен чоң утушка ээ болуңуз. Бул жерден сиз Mostbet kg онлайн казиносунда
спорттук коюмдарды жана оюндарды, ошондой эле жандуу окуяларды таба аласыз. Букмекердик конторанын артыкчылыктарына келсек, алардын арасында: жогорку коэфициенттер, ар кандай бонустар жана акциялар, бекер коюмдар жана бекер айлануулар, ошондой эле жөнөкөй каттоо жана акча каражаттарын тез алуу. Мындан тышкары, сиз каалаган жерде жана бардык жерде ойноо үчүн биздин мобилдик колдонмону колдоно аласыз.
Skip To Content
E-learning Tool – Understanding Business Ethics
Say No Toolkit
- Say No Toolkit is a decision-making tool that can be used as an application or as a website. It provides employees with immediate practical help to make the right decision in a variety of situations involving areas of risk, such as when to accept a gift, when not to offer hospitality, what to say to avoid a facilitation payment and what to do if faced with conflict of interest. The tool is provided by the Institute of Business Ethics.
- Link: https://www.ibe.org.uk/saynotoolkit/133/49
- The character and virtue test from ETHICS OPS seeks to apply theoretical concepts to companies that seek training in the respective question. The test is based on four steps to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Further information can be found at: https://www.ethicsops.com/character-test
The VIA Survey
- The VIA Survey of Character Strengths is a simple self-assessment that takes less than 15 minutes and provides a wealth of information to help you understand yours key characteristics. Created under the direction of Dr. Martin Seligman, the “father of Positive Psychology” and author of Authentic Happiness and Flourish and Dr. Christopher Petersonthe, VIA Survey is considered as a central tool of positive psychology and has been used in hundreds of surveys and carried by more than 5 million people in more than 190 countries, resulting in better workplaces, schools and teams.
- It can be done by accessing the following link: http://www.viacharacter.org/www/Character-Strengths-Survey
The Oxford Utilitarianism Scale
- This is a test of the blog: http://blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2018/01/how-utilitarian-are-you-measure-on-the-oxford-utilitarianism-scale/
- It seeks to measure how much a person is utilitarian.
- The test can be done on the following link: http://www.jimaceverett.com/test/oxford-utilitarianism-scale/
- The test was designed from the article: Kahane, G., Everett, J.A.C., Earp, B.D., Caviola, L., Faber, N.S., Crockett, M.J., & Savulescu, J. (In Press). Beyond Sacrificial Harm: A two-dimensional model of utilitarian psychology. Psychological Review.
Schools of Virtue
- The Schools of Virtue project explored character education and ways of delivery in a variety of sources. One was a project that created resources for using with high school students to explore character and virtue alphabetization through poetry in a project called Virtue, Vice and Verse.
- The project is testing 6 lessons, which focus on different poems from a number of well-known and established poets, including Wilfred Owen, Percy Shelley, William Blake and Emily Bronte. Features are designed to challenge students to think about how poems make them feel, and how virtues and vices are portrayed in each poem, or in a couple of poems.
- You can access the materials at the following address: https://www.jubileecentre.ac.uk/1725/character-education/teacher-resources/virtue-vice-and-verse
Six Step Ethical Decision Making Process e Core Values Assessment
- Tools that are part of the site: https://ethicstool.com
- Core Values Assessment will help you to define and understand your personal values and provide a clear proof of what they mean to you.
- Six Step Ethical Decision Making will guide you through a step-by-step process of deconstructing a problem, defining possible solutions, and evaluating the ethical position of each solution, as they fit in your personal or corporate values.
Back To Top